Do I Need ESTA to Visit the US? | #OneMinuteNomad

What is ESTA and do you need to apply for it if you are visiting the US?

It is a special electronic system for travel authorization and it depends on your citizenship whether you need it or not, but also on some other criteria, such as criminal conviction and US visa denial.

Therefore, be prepared and apply for your ESTA in advance.


Andrew Henderson is the world’s most sought-after consultant on legal offshore tax reduction, investment immigration, and global citizenship. He works exclusively with six- and seven-figure entrepreneurs and investors who want to “go where they’re treated best”.

Work with Andrew:

Andrew has spent the last 11 years studying and personally implementing the Nomad Capitalist lifestyle, and has started offshore companies, opened offshore bank accounts, obtained multiple second passports, and purchased real estate in a total of 20 countries.

He has also spent years creating a behavior-based system that helps people get the results they want faster and with less resistance. Andrew believes that everyone can use offshore strategies to keep more of their own money, live a life of freedom, and grow their wealth faster.

About Andrew:
Our website:
Buy Andrew’s book:

DISCLAIMER: The information in this video should not be considered tax, financial, investment, or any kind of professional advice. Only a professional diagnosis of your specific situation can determine which strategies are appropriate for your needs. Nomad Capitalist can and does not provide advice unless/until engaged by you.

10 thoughts on “Do I Need ESTA to Visit the US? | #OneMinuteNomad

  1. Do you have a question for #OneMinuteNomad? Leave a comment below and we may feature it on our channel.

    Please tell us what you think!

    1. Thank you for the great knowledge. Been following you for the last couple of years, read your book and quite a few of your blog. Made a positive impact on my life. Thanks a bunch.

  2. Great vid. Just letting you know that the short vid clips are very good. Easy to listen to because we can all make time for a few minutes.

  3. Great video!
    I have active ESTA. Can I possibly visit US for let’s say 80 days (out of 90 limit), travel overseas and come back for another 80? Is it possible to do this over and over again until my ESTA expires? Just curious.. Thanks!!

    1. Technically it is possible but you would have to show strong ties to the country of your residence which may be difficult if you spend most of the year in the US. ESTA is not meant for living in the US – just for visits. So in your case it is practically very unlikely they will let you do that. If you intend to live in the US you should apply for a different type of visa.

    2. George W Thanks George! Do you know how many days should I stay outside US so they can allow me back?

Comments are closed.